This is a short week for us and the end of the quarter!
- Vocabulary quiz on Thursday - Make sure your students review and take advantage of the Spelling City website!
- On Thursday, we will have a Quick Check over the first four lessons of Topic 3 in math
-On Wednesday, the students will have an assessment over forces that we have been learning about all quarter. Outside studying should not be necessary.
- Our small moment writing pieces need to be finished and published by Thursday. Students will be given plenty of time in class to finish, but some may need to be taken home to complete.
- Tomorrow are picture retakes!
- On Tuesday at 2:00, we will be having a slime assembly to see Mr. Z and Mr. Laslo slimed!
- On Tuesday afternoon we will also be having our Halloween party. Students may wear costumes to school on Tuesday, but no masks. Students may bring items to share with the whole class, but there must be one for all 25 students and it cannot be food or candy.
- Thursday is the last day of the first quarter, please let me know as soon as possible if there are any questions about grades in the grade book!
- No school on Friday!